Today’s Iowa City Press-Citizen has a nice lil’ article about Riverside Theatre’s Walking The Wire monologue festival, which opens tomorrow. In the article, there’s lots of quotes from me where I blather on about the magic of thee-ay-ter, so that’s got to have some entertainment value.
- RT @thebobbieoliver: I didn't have a childhood pet. So my porn name is Mama Had Allergies Bailey Drive 2 days ago
- This morning I got stung by a thing but it's 12 hours later and I'm still alive so suck it, nature 3 days ago
- RT @danagould: “We live in a land of ideals. Not blood and soil.” - John McCain 5 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I Used To Tweet Jokes But Now I'm Too Sad and Angry: An Autobiography 1 week ago
- RT @BobbyPines: I have eaten the baby shoes that were in the icebox and which I mistook for shoe-shaped plums Forgive me they were so sma… 1 week ago