This is from when I performed at Riverside Theatre in March in their festival of short monologues, Walking The Wire. The shoes might be the best thing about this video. Why am I not wearing those shoes right now? I should be always wearing those shoes.
- RT @thebobbieoliver: I didn't have a childhood pet. So my porn name is Mama Had Allergies Bailey Drive 2 days ago
- This morning I got stung by a thing but it's 12 hours later and I'm still alive so suck it, nature 3 days ago
- RT @danagould: “We live in a land of ideals. Not blood and soil.” - John McCain 5 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I Used To Tweet Jokes But Now I'm Too Sad and Angry: An Autobiography 1 week ago
- RT @BobbyPines: I have eaten the baby shoes that were in the icebox and which I mistook for shoe-shaped plums Forgive me they were so sma… 1 week ago